Arkansas vs. Ole Miss
Oct. 13, 2018
War Memorial Stadium will be the site for the October 13, 2018 game between the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Ole Miss Rebels. Kick off is at 6:30 p.m. Gates will open at 4 p.m. to allow time for security screening. All fans will either walk through a metal detector or/and be wanded.
The 2018 matchup will be the 16th time in the Rebels-Razorbacks series that the game has been played in Little Rock and the third time in WMS since Arkansas joined the SEC. Arkansas leads the overall series 36-27-1, including last season’s 38-37 win in Oxford, Miss. For tailgating information, please visit our Tailgating page.
Join us at War Memorial Stadium when Chad Morris and the Razorback Football Team take on Ole Miss: Tickets start at just $40. Tickets are now on sale at the War Memorial Stadium Ticket Office between Gate 9 and Gate 10: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Group ticket rates are available starting with a minimum of 10 tickets. For more information on group tickets, contact Charlie Arviso at (479)575-6344 or email@example.com.
Razorback Game Day Policies
Please review the below graphic for our football game day policies and procedures. This includes permitted items, prohibited items and our bag policy.
Clear Bag FAQ: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Individuals may also carry a small clutch purses, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap. All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue. All bags and purses not meeting the above requirements will not be permitted. Although permitted, childcare items, including diapers, must also be carried in an approved clear bag. Individuals carrying required medical supplies or devices into the venue are not subject to the clear bag policy, but will need to go through the bag check line at their entry gate for a thorough screening of the bag and the medical items. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared through security.
Razorback Game Day Parking (Subject to Change)
Lot Times (Subject to Change)
- Reserved Tailgating will open at 7:00 a.m. and close to vehicle traffic at 10:30 a.m.
- Large Grill, and Fraternity Row will open at 7:00 a.m. and close to vehicle traffic at 1:30 p.m.
- Scholarship Lots 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 12 will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Scholarship Lots 2, 9, and 10 (Ray Winder) will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Rick’s Armory RV Lot will be available after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 12.
- General Parking (Golf Course) opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Corporate Tailgating opens at 6:00 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible Parking (TBA)
Traffic Flow for Parking Prior to Kickoff
General Admission Parking:
General admission parking is located on the Golf Course and should be accessed from Markham and Taylor or from I-630 and Fair Park.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 1, 2 & 5, you should enter through Markham and Monroe.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 6 and 9, you should enter from Seventh Street, coming west from Cedar.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 4, 7, and 10 you should enter from 12th and Jonesboro.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 3 and 8, you should enter from I-630 and Fair Park.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lot 12, you should enter from Markham and Taylor.
Traffic is diverted around the Stadium in the following manner
Streets are closed for one-way traffic as follows:
- Taylor from Markham is one-way south;
- Markham and Fair Park is closed to south bound traffic, with exceptions to Media and Medical;
- Monroe from Markham is one-way south;
- Palm from Markham is one-way south;
- Seventh Street from Hooper is one-way west;
- Jonesboro (both sides) is converted to one-way north from Twelfth;
- Fair Park south side is closed north bound to only game traffic, all other is diverted to I-630 eastbound.
All streets listed above are converted to outward flow only.