Arkansas vs. Ole Miss
Oct. 13, 2018
War Memorial Stadium will be the site for the October 13, 2018 game between the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Ole Miss Rebels. The 2018 matchup will be the 16th time in the Rebels-Razorbacks series that the game has been played in Little Rock and the third time in WMS since Arkansas joined the SEC. Arkansas leads the overall series 36-27-1, including this season’s 38-37 win in Oxford, Miss. Tickets will be available for purchase closer to the time of event. For tailgating information, please visit our Tailgating page.
Razorback Game Day Policies
Please review the below graphic for our football game day policies and procedures. This includes permitted items, prohibited items and our bag policy.
Razorback Game Day Parking
Lot Times (Subject to Change)
- Reserved Tailgating, Large Grill, and Fraternity Row will open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 1:30 p.m.
- Scholarship Lots 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 12 will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Scholarship Lots 2, 9, and 10 (Ray Winder) will be available after 1:00 p.m.
- Rick’s Armory Lot will be available after 5:00 p.m.
- General Parking (Golf Course) opens at 9:00 a.m.
- Corporate Tailgating opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible Parking opens after 1 p.m.
Traffic Flow for Parking Prior to Kickoff
General Admission Parking:
General admission parking is located on the Golf Course and should be accessed from Markham and Taylor or from I-630 and Fair Park.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 1, 2 & 5, you should enter through Markham and Monroe.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 6 and 9, you should enter from Seventh Street, coming west from Cedar.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 4, 7, and 10 you should enter from 12th and Jonesboro.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 3 and 8, you should enter from I-630 and Fair Park.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lot 12, you should enter from Markham and Taylor.
Traffic is diverted around the Stadium in the following manner
Streets are closed for one-way traffic as follows:
- Taylor from Markham is one-way south;
- Markham and Fair Park is closed to south bound traffic, with exceptions to Media and Medical;
- Monroe from Markham is one-way south;
- Palm from Markham is one-way south;
- Seventh Street from Hooper is one-way west;
- Jonesboro (both sides) is converted to one-way north from Twelfth;
- Fair Park south side is closed north bound to only game traffic, all other is diverted to I-630 eastbound.
All streets listed above are converted to outward flow only.