Scholarship Parking Rules and Regulations for the 2015 Football Season:
- Scolarship Parking Lots will open at 7:00 am Game Day
- All vehicles parking in Scholarship Parking Lots must display the appropriate hang tag issued by the University of Arkansas
- Any vehicle in a Scholarship Parking Lot without the appropriate hang tag will be towed at the owners expense.
- Scholarship Parkers will be directed to parking spaces in an orderly manner
- Scholarship Parkers will not be allowed to save parking spaces in Scholarship Parking Lots.
- Vehicles pulling a trailer will be allowed in certain Scholarship Parking Lots listed below.
- Vehicles pulling a trailer will not be allowed in a vehicle parking space. Trailers must park in designated areas.
- Trailer Parking in Scholarship Parking Lots is on a first come first serve basis as space is avaialable.
- Scholarship RV Parking is available by contacting the War Memorial Stadium Office at 501-663-6385
September 12th - Arkansas vs. Toledo Game
- Vehicles pulling trailers will be allowed into the Scholarship Parking areas until 1:00 pm day of the game
- Vehicles pulling trailers attempting to access a scholarship parking lot after 1:00 pm will not be allowed in the Scholarship Parking Area
- Early access to Scholarship Parking is allowed until 11:00 pm on Friday, September 11, 2015. All vehicles must display the appropriate Parking Hang Tag
- Scholarship Parking Lots open at 7:00 am on Game Day
Scholarship Parking Lots - Trailer Parking by Lot
Lot 1 - Trailer parking allowed off pavement
Lot 2 - Trailer parking allowed off pavement
Lot 3 -Trailer parking is designated area
Lot 4 - No Trailer Parking
Lot 5 - Trailer parking allowed off pavement
Lot 6 - Trailer Parking allowed off pavement
Lot 7 - No Trailer Parking
Lot 8 - No Trailer Parking
Lot 9 - No Trailer Parking
Lot 10 - No Trailer Parking
Lot 12 - No Trailer Parking
West Side Parking Lot - No Trailer Parking
Ray Winder - No Trailer Parking